Friday, June 5, 2009

What's The Meaning Of My Recurring Dreams?


Aha! I've got it! I've been plagued for a while with a series of dreams, all with a similar theme. Last night I actually had THREE of these miserable dreams.

In the first dream, I arrived at an antique auction, only to find that I was too late. Everything had been sold. People were walking around carrying gorgeous glass bowls and gold figurines and I had missed it all.

In the second dream, I arrived at a church, looking for a party to which I had been invited. It turned out to be the wrong church and I had forgotten my cell phone, so I had no way to contact anyone for the correct information.

In the third dream (the scariest one of all!) there were two different, very large bugs (a cricket and a centipede to be exact). I was screaming for my husband to come and save me. There was no way to get out of the room without getting close to the creatures.

I'm pretty sure I now know what they mean: I'm a person who always tries to be in the right place at the right time and I am frustrated when this doesn't happen. I want to succeed, however there are always obstacles to overcome. I work so hard to promote my books and yet there is always more to be done.

So, since I have figured this out, now what?? How do you try hard and still not feel frustrated when complications arise? Or, is there a far out chance that I am just normal?

http://bestfairybooks.com

No comments: